Julie James下一本新書

3 篇文章 / 0 新
最新文章
天空
離線
已加入: 2012-05-19 10:34
Julie James下一本新書

書名是《IT HAPPENED ONE WEDDING》,她還故意賣關子,美國時間8月12日才會公布男女主人公分別是誰,以及書的封面。還不知道出版日期:-)

verbena
離線
Quite a regular
已加入: 2013-04-04 18:43
Re: Julie James下一本新書

在Julia James 的Blog 裡有天空提到問題的所有答案

http://juliejames.com/2013/08/it-happened-one-wedding-cover-blurb-plus-a...

書名: IT HAPPENED ONE WEDDING

出版日期: 2014年3月25日

男主角:Vaughn Roberts(Special Agent),是上一本書 Love Irresistibly 裡出現過跟上本書男主角檢察官Cade Morgan 一起工作的FBI探員

女主角: Sidney Sinclair (investment banker)

簡介

SHE KNOWS BETTER THAN TO SAY “I DO”

After a humiliating end to her engagement, investment banker Sidney Sinclair is done with commitment-phobic men. But when her sister winds up engaged after a whirlwind courtship, she’s thrown in to close contact with exactly the kind of sexy playboy she wants to avoid—the gorgeous best man. She’s stuck with him, for better or worse, until her sister walks down the aisle, but that doesn’t mean she has to give in to his smooth advances, no matter how tempting they are…

BUT HE MAKES IT HARD TO SAY “I DON’T”

Special Agent Vaughn Roberts always gets his man on the job and his woman in bed. So Sidney’s refusal to fall for his charms only makes him more determined to win over the cool and confident redhead. Only what starts out as a battle of wills ends up as a serious play for her heart. Because the one woman who refuses to be caught may be the only one Vaughn can’t live without…

天空
離線
已加入: 2012-05-19 10:34
Re: Julie James下一本新書

太好了,感謝verbena的資訊。
上一本書 Love Irresistibly 裏面,Vaughn和男主角Cade的暴笑對話

Cade:I pulled out too late with her
Vaughn: Oh,fuck.Brooke's pregnant?
Cade:Whoa,there.No.Nobody's pregnant.I meant that I pulled out of the relationship too late.