喜歡黑劍會的兄弟們   所以把這篇台灣不會發行短篇小說翻譯出來 

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!a5jM4uKBBQSxrfDCp53aUy6R

y-h
離線
Just cannot stay away
已加入: 2010-10-07 11:30
Re: 黑劍會短篇小說 Z與貝拉的故事 線上閱讀

紮迪斯特跟貝拉的故事一直是我最喜歡黑劍會裡其中之一~

在第六集時貝拉懷孕跟生產都讓紮迪斯特嚇的無所是從,當然能看到貝拉一家人溫馨的後續故事真的直呼棒呆了!

ccnaccy
離線
Quite a regular
已加入: 2011-12-06 16:50

我是版主的忠實粉絲~~已經看完了版主所翻譯的..感恩啦!!

sushidog
離線
Quite a regular
已加入: 2011-04-21 07:14

這個系列在台灣好像沒有那麼受歡迎   不像在美國還有歐洲的受歡迎程度

在亞馬遜的討論區中發現JR Ward 在Facebook中提到的有關娜拉後來發現Z的過去而引發出來的感想   先把它貼在下面 有空會把它翻譯在部落格裡

Nalla finds out eventually that he had been held as a blood slave. And what had been done to him. I think I know how it happens but I'm not completely sure. Anyway... she never tells him she knows. Ever. He goes to his grave thinking that she wasn't aware of the shameful things that were done to him (HIS perspective here, NOT hers- she thinks what happened was horrorific and criminal).

After she finds out (she's about thirty when it happens,) she disappears for a whole weekend to that house Bella ended up at right after Rehv's mansion was broken into. Her parents are frantic because she doesn't tell them where she is- but the thing is, she can't be around Z or see him because she's afraid she'll break down. After a day, she calls her mom and Bella comes alone at her request and Nalla just cries and cries and cries. See, she'd always known something was up with her father, she just didn't know what it was and the truth was so much worse than she imagined. I can't even BEGIN to know how she handled the news. I mean... check it... here's this male who she loves more than anyone (yeah, probably even more than Bella although it's a matter of degree,) who's protected her and her mother, and served the race with honor and distinction, who's laughed with her and held her when she was scared of thunderstorms and fed her when she was sick and glowered at her boyfriends and brought her spring violets for no reason and bought her her first car and sung to her when she woke up from nightmares... to find out this wonderful special incredible soul who is her father had been used for blood and violated for a century?

Yeah, just about killed her.

Anyway, Bella called Z and reassured him that Nalla was fine but that the two of them were going to have a girl's weekend kind of thing. When the two got back tot he mansion, Nalla went to find Z- turned out he was reading in the library. Naturally, his face totally lit up the second he saw her. But here's the thing. As Z held his arms wide, Nalla had a sudden and irrevokable conviction strike her heart: she vowed he would never know she knew. EVER. She's well aquainted with his pride, but more than that it would crush him because he'd be sure to guess how upset she was.

When she hesitated in the doorway, Z asked her what was wrong.

Nalla just shook her head and flew across the library. As she landed in his arms, she held onto him so tightly he could barely breathe. And when he asked her what was wrong?

She just shook her head against that big chest of his and said:

"Nothing, Daddy. I just missed you."

lynn.romance
離線
Home away from home楓葉會員 Maple Member網管 Webmaster
已加入: 2009-03-02 23:42

我剛剛發現有人也有討論過《黑劍會》的翻譯問題,這位部落格主應該就是sushidog童鞋吧?

總之,有追這系列的可參看:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!a5jM4uKBBQSxrfDCp53aUy6R/article?mid=41&prev=48&next=34&page=1&sc=1#yartcmt

apns3399
離線
Quite a regular
已加入: 2012-10-10 20:16

黑劍會裏面也喜歡z跟貝拉的故事,版大感覺也很用心,我也很喜歡這個網站,推~~